Interesting Fact: Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) has executed nine stock splits since going public.
Image source: flickr
- CEO: Satya Nadella
- Product: Software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services
- Founded by: Bill Gates & Paul Allen on April 4, 1975
- Employees: 124,000
- Headquarters: Redmond, Washington
- Market Cap: $ 724.2 billion AND GROWING
- YoY growth: 47%
- Growth in last ten years: 231%
Microsoft was founded back in the mid-70s in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It took about ten years until it completed its Initial Public Offering (IPO), which raised $61 million at the time – famously making Bill Gates super rich. Since then, this has been one of the most reliable tech investments, as we use its software and video games technology all over the world.
Next Slide – This Company Restricts People For 140 Characters
–Click Next To Find Out–