Interesting Fact: The founder of Tesla, Elon Musk, put $70 million of his own cash into the venture.
Image source: pixabay
- CEO: Elon Musk
- Product: Automobiles & Energy Storage
- Founded by Martin Eberhard, Marc Tarpenning, Ian Wright, Elon Musk & JB Straubel on July 1, 2003
- Employees: 33,000
- Headquarters: Palo Alto, California
- Market Cap: $59.5 billion
- YoY growth: 40%
- Growth in last ten years: 1728%
Tesla has been one of the global images of innovative technology and renewable energy since its all-electric sports cars hit the road. Its Model S was the global top seller when it came to plug-in electric cars for both 2015 and 2016, and has since released a crossover as well as its latest model (the Model X). This company’s super-celebrity CEO and founder is probably what this stock is best known for, however.
Next Slide – This Company Rules The Electronic Industry
–Click Next To Find Out–