Interesting Fact: The starting pay for most entry-level jobs at Netflix, like positions in call centers, is $18.00 per hour.
Image source: pixabay
- CEO: Reed Hastings
- Product: Streaming Entertainment/Production
- Founded by Reed Hastings & Marc Randolph on August 29, 1997
- Employees: 5,400
- Headquarters: Los Gatos, California
- Market Cap: $124.1 billion
- YoY growth: 104%
- Growth in last ten years: 6259%
Netflix is a company that started out as an innovative DVD-mail-service venture and slowly grew to nearly dominate film and TV on Earth – with its online streaming services, it truly transformed the way that human beings consume entertainment. Nowadays, some of the most popular films and television shows are produced and put directly onto the Netflix platform.
Next Slide – Without This Company Amazon Would Have Never Been a Huge Success.
–Click Next To Find Out–